Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Please beware if u're wearing contact lense


Please beware & take care....

Pls pass this to all your friends To those who wear contact lenses,
Pls remove them when you have or attend a BBQ party or whatsoever that
Got to do with flames...I heard a horrible true story about contact lenses...
It happened to a 21 year old guy at Malacca, he wore a pair of contact
lenses during a barbecue party.
While, he was barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals. After a few
seconds, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why.When he arrived at the Hospital, the
doctor  >> said he'll be blind permanently courtesy of the contact
lenses  >> that he worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the 
heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

So.............., please tell all your friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

hehehe komenla banyak2 ek..thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...